The sun is shining - Summer is here! It's the perfect time to enjoy refreshing drinks to beat the heat. If you're not a fan of alcohol or want to switch things up from the usual cocktails, enter mocktails – delicious fun, and fruity drinks that are alcohol-free. With a wide range of flavours and ingredients, you can create some amazing mocktail recipes that will quench your thirst and tantalise your taste buds.
At Frobishers, we are soft drinks aficionados and love to mix up a mocktail using our delicious drinks. Our fabulously fruity and botanical ranges include Fruit Juices, Cordials, Fusions, Sparkling Bottles and Sparkling Pressé Cans with 23 flavours to choose from.
Ready to get mixing? Here are our 5 favourite summer mocktail recipes to try.
Elderflower & Cucumber Cooler Mocktail
Elderflower is a popular ingredient in summer cocktails, but it also works well in mocktails. Using our Simply Elderflower Sparkler is a delicious and hassle-free way to create Elderflower-infused mocktails. This Elderflower & Cucumber Cooler is a refreshing and sophisticated mocktail that's perfect for a hot Summer’s day.
- 550ml Frobishers Simply Elderflower Sparkler
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 1 + ½ Cucumbers (1 for the pulp and 1/2 for the Cucumber garnish - find out how to make cucumber ribbons here)
- A large handful of mint leaves
- Cucumber slices and mint sprigs, for garnish
- Peel and chop the cucumber.
- Put the chopped cucumber into a food processor/ blended with a handful of mint leaves.
- Blitz to a pulp.
- Sieve the pulp over a bowl and press the juice into the bowl.
- Discard the pulp.
- In a jug with ice, mix the Cucumber & Mint juice, Frobishers Elderflower Sparkler and lime juice
- Serve in glasses with ice, Cucumber Slices or Ribbons, and a mint sprig
Pineapple & Coconut Mojito Mocktail
This Pineapple & Coconut Mojito Mocktail is a refreshing and tropical drink that's perfect for any summer party or barbecue. A sparkling twist on the classic Pina Colada, this mocktail is made with our delicious Pineapple Juice, coconut cream, and lime juice, giving it a rich flavour that will transport you to a sunny beach.
- 120ml Frobishers Pineapple Juice
- 60ml coconut cream
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 60ml sparkling water
- Mint leaves
- Pineapple chunks and lime wedges, for garnish
- In a shaker with ice, add the pineapple juice, coconut cream, and lime juice
- Shake hard to combine
- Fill a glass with ice
- Top with sparkling water
- Add a few mint leaves and stir gently.
- Garnish with pineapple chunks and lime wedges.
The Sunrise Mocktail is not only delicious but also a fun ones for kid to enjoy. The bright orange and red colours of the orange juice and grenadine create a beautiful gradient effect, making it a perfect addition to any summer party.
- 100ml Frobishers Orange Juice
- 50ml Frobishers Sicilian Lemonade
- 25ml Grenadine Syrup
- Optional Garnish: Slice of orange
- Combine the orange juice and lemonade in a highball or hurricane glass.
- Slowly pour in 25ml of grenadine syrup, and watch as it sinks to the bottom of the glass, creating a beautiful sunrise effect.
- Serve with a slice of orange and/or a cherry for garnish.
Mango & Ginger Cooler Mocktail
This Mango & Ginger Cooler is a sweet and spicy mocktail pitcher that's perfect for sharing on a hot Summer’s day.
- 500ml Frobishers Mango Juice
- 550ml Frobishers Ginger & Juniper Sparkler
- 100ml fresh lime juice
- 60ml honey
- Lime wedges and mint leaves, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, mix together the mango juice, lime juice and honey, stir well to combine.
- Fill serving glasses with ice.
- Pour the mango mixture into the glasses, filling about halfway.
- Top each glass with Frobishers Ginger & Juniper Sparkler
- Garnish with lime wedges and mint leaves.
Sloe, Raspberry & Rhubarb Pitcher Mocktail
If you're looking for a refreshing and tart mocktail recipe for your next summer party or gathering, this Raspberry & Rhubarb Pitcher Mocktail is the perfect option.
- 850ml Frobishers Sloe & Raspberry Cordial (100ml Cordial with 750ml Sparkling Water)
- 550ml Frobishers Raspberry & Rhubarb Sparkler
- Fresh fruit of your choice (raspberries, strawberries, rhubarb slices, blueberries etc.)
- Herbs of your choice
- Firstly mix up the Frobishers Cordial and sparkling water in a pitcher jug with ice
- Top with Raspberry & Rhubarb Sparkler
- Add fruits and herbs of your choice
- Serve in glasses with ice
Mocktails are a great way to enjoy refreshing and delicious drinks without consuming any alcohol. These five mocktail recipes are perfect for summer and are sure to impress your guests. Whether you're hosting a summer party, barbecue, or just looking for a refreshing drink to enjoy on a hot day, these mocktails are sure to hit the spot. Give them a try and enjoy a delicious and alcohol-free summer. If you want more mocktail inspiration, check out our blog post The 10 Best 3-Ingredient Mocktail Recipes.
Don’t forget to stock up on all of the drinks in these recipes here. You can build a custom box of 12 or 24 and choose a delivery date that works for you - perfect for ordering ahead of time for a special occasion.